[Typo3] Using indexed search engine with front end plugins

David Hamman david.hamman at interakt-media.com
Wed Dec 14 15:06:43 CET 2005

Hi,

I was typo3-ml at w3tex.com and now i have a mailbox with my real name.
Regards to everyone in the typo3 community.

I have a question about the indexed search engine.

I'm planing to use it on my website.

I'm working on simple front end plugins to display "an event calendar"

I'd like to know if the indexed search engine will be able to index
the contents of my "event calendar" ?
I have a simple table user_event which lists the events.

Is there a way to configure the indexed search engine to tell it to
index the content of this FE plugin table ?

If not, how can I modify its source to do so ?

Thanks for your help.

David.