[Typo3] Typo3 Forum vs. phpbb?

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Tue Dec 13 16:37:39 CET 2005

> I don´t know if anyone is working on this particular thing, but
> it could be an issue for the:
>  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_coordination_team

Thank you for sharing this link Peter. I had looked all over the non
wiki Typo3.org web site and could not find anything to guide me in my
work. In fact, I've even emailed someone, I think it was extensions
validation, but, never got a response. I'm very interested in helping
to advance the over all state of the Typo3 FE user experience for the
whole community if I (we) can. Of course I have to balance that with
need to get my web site working too.