[Typo3] direct mail doesn't send dm's

Horn Gabor gabor at h3online.hu
Mon Dec 12 19:50:46 CET 2005

Hello Eric,

thanks for your help. Invoke Mailer Engine ouputs this:

Invoked at 08:13:28 12-12-2005
sys_dmail record 5, '4' processed...
Job No: 5 Job begin: Job begin: 12-12-05 08:13:28
Sending 1 mails to table tt_address
Job No: 5 Job end: Job end: 12-12-05 08:13:28
Ending, parsetime: 306 ms

(i put 1 user to tt_address and this newsletter group uses tt_address).

Other mails from typo3 works, eg i have an sr_feuser_register and that
works well. I get 2 mails also "Job No: 5 Job begin" and "Job No: 5 Job
end" as i invoke it - so everything else except the mails themselves :)

It's a typo3 3.6.0 + mirect_mail 1.0.8 if that helps.

thanks for an hint,

hirisov