[Typo3] direct mail doesn't send dm's

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Mon Dec 12 01:00:07 CET 2005

Hello Hirisov,
I just got my direct mail configuration working last last night after
many many hours of work. My first thought when reading your email was
that your addresses did not have the receive HTML flag set, but, you
seem to have covered that issue. Can you copy and past the output of
the "Mail Engine Status" page after you click the "Invoke Mailer
Engine" link?

Does sending mail from other Typo3 pages work for you? For example,
forms? Also, as administrator are you receiving the DMAILER emails?
Here is an example subject "DMAILER mid:35 JOB BEGIN"

Cheers,
Eric