[Typo3] What is the best way to set up a multiple site with subdomains?

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 16:31:11 CET 2005

Michiel Roos wrote:
> You should be able to log in here:
> http://critterpal.com/typo3/index.php
>
> The login page does show up. Do you get any error when trying to log in?

Not anymore.  I did before because the owner/group settings were wrong,
but I had my host change them.  It's being taken care of in a different
thread on this newsgroup.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Before I found this usergroup I was pulling my hair out for 2 weeks
wondering if I could pull this Typo3 system off by myself, because all I
could find were German support sites.

I've gotten more help in the last 4 or 5 days here than I thought I could.

I'm going to stick with Typo3.  It's very powerful, will handle the
website I have in mind, and the support seems excellent.