[Typo3] Templates question

Damir Dezeljin programing at mbss.org
Thu Dec 8 07:53:41 CET 2005

Hi.

I'm a new bie to Typo3 so I'm hopping I will not ask a stupid question ;)

How can I find a template that is used for a certain page. I selected
'Template' from the left menu, afterwards I clicked on the page from the
Web hierarchy menu. When this is done, the 'No template' is displayed on
the 'Template Tools' frame. This page can be viewed so I'm guessing it is
asociated with some other template, however the template I get by clicking
to 'Go to closest page with template' is not the correct one.

Additionally it seams there are two templates with the same name - is it
possible. I can't find this right now, however yesterday I saw two entries
of 'mainTpl' in some sort of 'Templates drop down menu'.

Thanks and best regards,
Dezo