[Typo3] Re-Post: $conf Array in any extension is empty

Sauerborn, Timm Timm.Sauerborn at arvinmeritor.com
Mon Dec 12 11:41:10 CET 2005

Hi List,

this is a re-post since nobody could help me yet and I'm really stuck with
this issue :(
Dmitry gave me a hint but it didn't work out for me (see post "$conf Array
in Plug-ins is almost empty" from 12/02/2004).
The problem I have is, that suddenly _all_ extensions stopped working. This
comes as far as I understand from the $conf-Array, which somehow isn't
commited to the extensions anymore. I have inserted a "print_r($conf)" in
some extesions and it seems like it is only filled with "[userFunc]". I also
tried to initialize the extension(s) in TS-Setup with USER_INT and so on but
nothing changed.
In the Object-Browser all the plug-in-settings are just fine, they just
don't get commited to the extension itself.

Anyone got an idea how to get that weird problem solved?

I'm using TYPO3 3.7.0 on an Apache-WebServer (Windows) and mySQL 4.0

Thanks, Timm

P.S. I've found some posts about such a behaviour but they are all
un-answered so far :/