[Typo3] URL should define mail-recipient from mail-formular

Peter Thommen peter.thommen at lifecons.org
Mon Dec 12 11:26:48 CET 2005

Dears

I have to solve two problems and I am looking for a cms-tool to do this:

1.	I have to set up a website with hundreds or thousands of
replicated sites i.e. www.mydomain.com/aaa ... /zzz. Each of this site
belongs to a distributor. The core of the website is already the same
with two differences:
2.	A section with specific name, adress etc. from aaa ... zzz
3.	A mail-formular with the defined mail-recipient from aaa ... zzz

Could I solve this tasks with typo3? If yes, with which modules?

Peter Thommen