[Typo3] Hide from BE-users some content-columns and content-elements

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 9 09:20:06 CET 2005

Hi Christoforos . You can set it either on PAGE or USER level, using the
TSConfig setting is named:

mod.SHARED.colPos_list

See this page for more info:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsconfig/gt_MOD/

As for your 2nd question, then I don't think its possible using the current
access system..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.5383.1134090280.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...