[Typo3] An alternative internal search engine ?

Martin Seebach martin at biplane.dk
Wed Dec 7 11:10:52 CET 2005

ons, 07 12 2005 kl. 10:38 +0100, skrev Francesco di Francia:
> Users insert book title as keyword in the indexed search engine and
so
> in the result lists appear also ALL THE PAGE where the book title
appear
> and so also the page where this titla appear only as link in the
> "support column". This makes the search inconsistent.

If I understand you correctly, you need to put <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->
and <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> in the HTML template around the area you want
to have indexed - this would be the body of the bookreview.
This way the search will not look in the support column.

I hope this is what you need.

// Martin