[Typo3] [Typo3-dev] Call for volunteers: fe extension coordination team

David Bruehlmeier typo3 at bruehlmeier.com
Mon Dec 5 22:00:29 CET 2005

Hi Elmar,

I am also interested in joining this initiative. However, I think he
scope should be *all* extensions, not limited to FE extensions.

 > THE NAME
As already proposed, Extension Coordination Team (ECT) sounds fine to me.

 > THE TEAM
I am interested in the design and parts of the implementation of the
fe_users/adress (I refer to the Partner Framwork :-) subject.

 > THE PLAN
I think it is important to get an "executive sponsor" for this project,
like Kasper or someone else from the R&D committee. I terms of
organizing the project itself, I think it would make sense to split it
up in some special interest groups, such as Partner-Management,
Frontend-Output, etc. The "Masterplan" should be held together by the
ECT itself.

 > COMMUNICATION BASE
I think we should stick to *one* newsgroup (the dev-list for now, a new
one later) and create the shared documents on the Wiki.

Looking forward to the next steps!
Dave.