[Typo3] levelmedia with text file

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Dec 5 11:50:00 CET 2005

Hi Sean. What you are trying to do, isn't possible, as:

* The FILE object doesn't support the "import" property ( Its' an
imgResource property)
* The FILE objects "file" property, doesn't accept parameters, only a string
value..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1133550927.22922.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...