[Typo3] Modifying locallang_general.xml from an extension

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Dec 4 17:23:15 CET 2005

Hi Nige. AFIK there's no extension to modify XML language files.
There's is an extension to translate the old locallang files, but it doesn't
support XML language files.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/a4n_edit_locallang/

Another approch would be to install the Quixplorer extension
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/t3quixplorer/

Using that, you can edit the XML files..

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.3140.1133629347.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...