[Typo3] PHP5 breaks site ?!?

Friedemann Schorer friedemann.schorer at gmx.de
Sat Dec 3 18:04:14 CET 2005

Hi,
I tried to upgrade my FreeBSD-AMP system to PHP5 and compiled it
successfully. When I load mod_php5 instead of mod_php4, one of my sites
stops working completely - I only get an empty page.
Other sites working on the same Typo3-sources and one hand-coded site work
flawlessly.
Does anyone have any idea what might cause this or where to look?
The broken site is based on the template "GREEN" which was included with
Typo3 3.6.x (now using Typo3 3.8.1 without any problems)

        Thanks in advance,

                Friedemann

--
Fruechte reifen durch die Sonne. Menschen reifen durch die Liebe.

        (J. Langbehn)