[Typo3] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "fh_library" was NOT loaded! (t3 lib_extMgm::extPath)

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Sun Dec 4 07:42:38 CET 2005

Hello,

I've got typo 3.8 running on a redhat server. When trying to upgrade to
the newest version of tt_products, I now get this error when trying to
get to the front or back end:

TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "fh_library" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)

So, now I'm stuck and can't do anything.

Any ideas what may be wrong? I tried to manually copy over the
fh_library extension, but that didn't do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

- jody