[Typo3] crashes due to IM4.2.9

Vincnet cu at vincnet.nl
Sat Dec 3 01:56:08 CET 2005

Some more details on the crashing IM4.2.9 on Linux:

1 - the functions are stored in something like usr/bin/share/IM/,
because there are other installed versions and this was an easy way
2 - the IM functions were not compiled on the server but were
pre-compiled and just copied to that path

Perhaps there's a cause of the accidents?