[Typo3] levelmedia with text file

Sean Ellis sellis at telus.net
Fri Dec 2 20:15:20 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to include a small bit of text on pages, dependent on the
branch of the site that they are located in. We are already doing this
with logos for different area, but I'm having trouble getting a text
version to work.

This is my typoscript below. What it does is to pop in the value from
the default fileadmin/template/main/res/blurb1.txt, but it doesn't grab
the file that I've uploaded.

I'm using import.listNum = 1 because there is an image in the media
field already.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

# per section blurb
temp.blurb = FILE
temp.blurb {
	file = fileadmin/template/main/res/blurb1.txt
	file {
		import = uploads/media/
		import.data = levelmedia: 1, "slide"
		import.listNum = 1