[Typo3] Send DOCTYPE?

Matthew Runo mruno at ucsc.edu
Fri Dec 2 17:25:03 CET 2005

Hi-

I'm having a weird issue sending a proper DOCTYPE on my site... it
sends when I'm logged in as Admin and viewing the front end, but not
when I'm not logged in?

I've followed all the possible solutions that I've found in the
manuals, but I'm rather new with Typo3 at the moment. I've done so
much reading I don't know where to turn!

I added the page.config.doctype = xhtml_trans to my template record's
setup field.. along with some other things like config.doctypeSwitch
= 1.

If anyone has any ideas, I would most appreciate them!

--Matthew Runo