[Typo3] extension tt_news, menu items and news archived

Ibrahima Diop ibjoop at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 2 17:16:06 CET 2005

 hello,
  I have install extensions tt_news and I can create some news on my folder.
  So I have some questions:
  1) I would create a menu which items were the title of the news and display the menus under the page news
  exemple:
  NEWS
   |---news 1
   |---news 2
   |---news 3
   |----

  2) I would like archive news. To do this, I have insert in the setup typoscript this code.

  # archiveTypoLink.parameter : id de la page des archives

  plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter >
  plugin.tt_news.archiveTypoLink.parameter = 384

  // PARAMETRES ARCHIVES

  plugin.tt_news.enableArchiveDate >
  plugin.tt_news.enableArchiveDate = 1

  plugin.tt_news.datetimeDaysToArchive >
  plugin.tt_news.datetimeDaysToArchive = 1

  plugin.tt_news.archiveMode >
  plugin.tt_news.archiveMode = month

  It work well. The problem was: he archive all news which have 1 days. But I want
  archive some news which have 1 month, other which have 2 days and other 6 days.
  When i create a news in backend, i take a date in archive date, but it not work
  Can you help me please?