[Typo3] dynamic font size change

bartek competent at poczta.fm
Fri Dec 2 15:51:25 CET 2005

Hello everybody!
I have a problem in finding a proper way to solve following problem:
I would like to have a font size selector on my website (like on
www.deutschebank.de ) I searched the web for 2 days and found a lot of
similar stuff made in javascript and php, but nothing that satisfied me.
Since I`m making my site in TYPO3 I wonder, if is there a way to achive
it by pure TypoScript (IMPORTANT: I have site working on seperate css
file, and when I hange there by hand value of font it works fine, but
have no clue how to do this in the way it`is done on the above mentioned
  site (DB). I have some ideas but don`t know if they are worth
considering: i.e
1) make 3 ".css"es, each with another font size value defined, and
on-the-fly via php script embeded in html on the site to change the .css
used by site (unfortunatly don`t know if is there an elegant (read:easy)
way to achieve it.
2) my second idea, which I think would be the best (like changing
language version shown in one of the Typo3 tutorial via global value
passed in the url like index.php?S=2 where "S" define the parameter of
text size on the site - mayby styles.content.text.size but changing this
  parameter for me seams to work fine only on sites which are not built
on the seperate .css file basis :(

I would by very grateful for any clue that will guide me forward with
solving my problem. thanks in advance for any help.

regards
Bartek