[Typo3] accessibility and typo3

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Dec 2 10:28:59 CET 2005

Hi Wes,

> What are the main extensions you are using?
> What are the main extensions you are having trouble with?

actually we were having some hazzle with the result of the
indexed_search. But the latest version in Sourceforg CVS supports HTML
templating now so that you can easily adjust the TABLE based HTML file
to your own CSS styled XHTML.

Minor issues of other extensions usually get fixed by the
qcom_htmlcleaner. He removes for example target- und name-attributes
from tags where they are not allowed in anymore assuming you chose XHTML
1.0 Strict as your doctype.

Another one that I just fixed and sent the fully XHTML 1.0 Strict
compliant version to its maintainer is the sr_language_menu.

Best regards,
Jochen

--
:: innovative it-strategies ::