[Typo3] A super-template problem (migrating to typo3 from another application9

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Thu Dec 1 20:23:29 CET 2005

Can you send me some links to your application to see the
final result?

Can I see how did you build the template, to see if it is
more or less the same as we are using now? Could you please
send me as attachment (text file) the super-template and
one of the templates for one of the blocks?

Sorry to bother you, but that would help us if it works in
the same way as now.

At the moment we are using a combination of PEAR
HTMLTemplate IT/IT, text files extracted from filesystem.
Very good performances! But the maintenance is not as good
as with typo3, you have to have some food technical skills.
If we move to typo3 then our customer care can do it by
themselves withut using technically skilled people.

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com