[Typo3] Manipulating images

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:08:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 31/08/05, Martin Rud <typo3 at explizit.dk> wrote:
> Hi list
>
> Is it somehow possible, via an extension, ts, css or other ways, to manipulate images; for instance making them appear circle shaped.
>
> I know "Image effects" like "sharpen", "rotate", "darken" and so on, but it is not those I am looking for. If css is the solution I know this is not the forum, but can anyone then give me some links?

Have a look at the TSref's section on 'GIFBUILDER' [1] (you're looking
for the 'mask' property of the IMAGE object). There's a bit of a
how-to built into the TS and Beyond document [2].

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/GIFBUILDER-1/
and http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/Objectnames_in_this/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_tut_frontend/Part_II_Rendering_t/