[Typo3] webformat shopping ext.

Jens Doka nano404 at gmx.net
Wed Aug 31 23:32:13 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I tried to create a little shopping cart using "extendedshop", the new
Webformat Shop System with this appealing demo at shirley.it, but I don't
really get anywhere with it.

First, I read the manual :)
2. I inserted the plugin "extendedshop" into a new page ("shop") and
inserted LIST in the page header
3. I created two Sysfolders (Adresses and Orders).
4. I pasted the Typoscript into my template, and adressed the Sysfolders

----snip----
  # Uid of the basket page
    pid_basket = 5
  # Uid of the system folder containing the orders
    pid_orders = 6
  # Uid of the system folder containing the delivery address
    pid_delivery = 7
----snip----

5. I inserted tt_adress into Sysfolder "Adresses" (just guessing...)
6. And put some products into it.

But: No matter where I put my products - the page with the frontend plugin
extendedshop, the Sysfolder "Orders", a subpage inside "Orders" (creating
records using "products") - and no matter if I chose these folders or pages
as a starting point in "shop" or not, it didn't display anything but the
headline.

I'm feeling a little helpless here, maybe someone could give me a hint?

Thanks!

Jens