[Typo3] Security Bulletin?

Vlatko Šurlan vsurlan at net.hr
Wed Aug 31 19:11:49 CEST 2005

Christopher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 31/08/05, Rosamunda <rosamunda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hello there!
>>I´ve entered typo3 webpage and found that there´s a mayor security hole...
>>Where should I find those "security bulletins"? Is there a solution already?
>

> Please don't publish it until you have notified the security team. You
> can either contact the security team directly or file a PRIVATE bug in
> the bugtracker (bugs.typo3.org) From the bugtracker:
>
> "If you feel this bug concerns a security issue, then email
> security at typo3.org who will assess the situation.
>
> See the security team page (http://typo3.org/teams/security) for more
> information.
>
> Make sure you mark the bug as private, and send a notice (including
> the bug number!) to security at typo3.org.
> Thank you!"
>

> -Christopher

Christopher, I believe Rosamunda was reffering to reading the news about
"Security Bulletin TYPO3-20050822-1" found on the frontpage of typo3.org
rather than finding a bug on his own. That would explain him asking

--
Isus Krist je umro za moje i tvoje opravdanje.
Jesus Christ died for yours and mine justification.