[Typo3] Security Bulletin?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:50:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 31/08/05, Rosamunda <rosamunda at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there!
> I´ve entered typo3 webpage and found that there´s a mayor security hole...
> Where should I find those "security bulletins"? Is there a solution already?

Please don't publish it until you have notified the security team. You
can either contact the security team directly or file a PRIVATE bug in
the bugtracker (bugs.typo3.org) From the bugtracker:

"If you feel this bug concerns a security issue, then email
security at typo3.org who will assess the situation.

See the security team page (http://typo3.org/teams/security) for more
information.

Make sure you mark the bug as private, and send a notice (including
the bug number!) to security at typo3.org.
Thank you!"

-Christopher