[Typo3] wiki.typo3.org destroyed?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Aug 31 16:47:12 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

>Hi!
>
>JoH wrote:
>

>>They decided to have a wiki to get more input from the masses without the
>>need to register as a BE editor.
>>

>I believe people should be able to _propose_ documentation but the
>documentation team should decide whether to put it to wiki or not.
>Otherwise it will be chaos. Typo3 knowledge is not wikipedia-style
>knowledge, it is a product documentation.
>
>Dmitry.

I think we as users need to release the doc team as much as possible,
I agree with the decission to use a wiki for this,
without that... I would not register myself, login etc.....
The wiki should handle deleting of pages by just taking back a old revision
of a page, or get back one day etc....

I don't think we can prevent this from happening in feature. The IP is
logged but what can we do....
let's keep on heading forewards, learn from the past and keep on filling
the wiki!!!

Cheers,
Ries.

--
R. van Twisk
http://www.metamorf.net

Our Typo3 enabled website: http://www.livetravelguides.com
Instand help for Typo3?    irc:/irc.freenode.net/typo3
Looking for documentation? http://typo3.org/documentation/