[Typo3] A typo3 site in one page ?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Aug 24 23:51:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

Courcy schrieb:
> Hi listers,
> Is it possible, using only typoscript, to put a whole site in only one
> page ?

I have a private alpha-extension that does so. I haven't looked into it
for a while though.

You can assign any page(type="advaced") a "multipage attribute" plus
"level" and "exclude pages".

It then

* can add a "print this section" thingy on any page that is within such
a "multipage-set"

* ouputs one large page with a configurable(?) "&type=xxx" parameter.

Needs some polish and performance-testing, which I wont be able to do
soon, already contains a small manual iirc.

If you are willing to experiment/improve give me your typo3 login-name
and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers,
Peter
--