[Typo3] It is possible to use designed buttons with GMENU?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Aug 24 22:08:28 CEST 2005

Hi, thank you for your answer. I made a Mainmenu template, and I copy and
paste into the TS from your mail.
If I browse it with Object browser, I got the following errors.

2:    Line 1157: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1158: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1159: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1160: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1161: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1162: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1163: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1164: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1170: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1171: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1172: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1173: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1174: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1175: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1181: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1182: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1183: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1184: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1185: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."
2:    Line 1186: Object Name String, " " contains invalid character " ". Must
be alphanumeric or one of: "_-."

What is this?

Gabor