[Typo3] It is possible to use designed buttons with GMENU?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun Aug 28 20:41:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

your solution helped me! I made a simple webpage, where there is 5 page, 3
image for each page, and I can click on the pictures, and so I can select the
page...But I'd like to use my template.html file, that I did with Fireworks.
I imagine a such soultion, that you can read in the  Modern Template Building
Part 1 - page 33.

Thank you for your answer...

Gabor Matyi