[Typo3] fe_user_admin: Hide new user by default

Christian Melchior christian at wildside.dk
Tue Aug 23 12:38:59 CEST 2005

Hi

Proberly a really easy question, but im going nuts here :)

When creating a new user in the FE with feuser_admin I would like to
disable the user by default (because someone has to verify the userdata).

But adding the disable-field to the fieldlist
(plugin.feadmin.fe_users.create.fields) doesn't work (don't know why?),
and there doesn't seem another way around it when the user is created in
the FE.

TCAdefaults only work for BE-users, and I don't think i can change the
default TCA-data in feuse_admin...

So does anybody have a bright idea?

regards,
Christian Melchior