[Typo3] uploaded filename problem using th_mailformplus

Salih Sertkaya sertkayasalih at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:41:58 CEST 2005

Hi list

...More thanks to Peter Luser for sharing :-)

I use th_mailformplus and good works.

My setup as below:

I insert an extension template on the page where i inserted the mailformplus element.

In the "setup" field i insert the following:

plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB = 1
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.saveDB {
  dbTable = tt_content
  fileUpload = uploads/text/
  fileTypes = txt
  fileSize = 100000
  dbinsert=pid:57,hidden:0,CType:textpic
  dbkey =uid
  mapping=name:header,subject:bodytext,file:text
}

My problem:

- When I was uploading a *.txt file on frontend, It has renamed to "57_file_.txt" file without "uid" in "http://www.mysite.com/uploads/text/" folder .

- I have read this "The filename of the uploaded files consists of: [pageID]_[formularInputFieldName]_[recordID].[filetype]" in "1.5.3 Saving the submitted values...." chapter.

- How can I do it, the uploaded file renamed to  "[pageID]_[formularInputFieldName]_[recordID].[filetype]"?

I need your help!

Best regards...

- Salih Sertkaya (ssalih)