[Typo3] Problem with Text w/image

Liviu Mitrofan mitroiasi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 08:12:22 CEST 2005

Hi,
I work at one Typo3 site and I am trying as much ss
possible to use CSS instead of tables.
I have installed css_styled_content extension but when
I wanted to make a text w/image pagecontent for some
of them it is not working position of the image (it is
working only in Internet Explorer).
I think this happened because Firefox, Mozilla and
Opera
don't align center when a code like below appear:
only if it is set also for the table:

For options "In text, right", "In text, left" Typo3
generate also <table align="center">, but for the
others it doesn't put this and the images appear
always on the left side in Firefox, Mozilla, Opera.

How can I fix this problem?
Or to change some code in Typo3 to generate for every
position option <table align="center">.

greets,
Liviu