[Typo3] Help with multilanguage TMenu

Andy andy.mail at zwickau-net.de
Tue Aug 23 07:56:19 CEST 2005

Hi, i´ve done my hole site with Typo3 and now i want to add a second
language (english).

The site works as "OneTree", so i have one pagetree and two languages
(german as default and english as alternate).

On my Startpage (id=36) i do now a translation into english on page 36.

But on saving the new pagecontent the id is set to "1" !?!?! (but ought to
be "36")

For the German Version in my helpnavigation now the Link "Homepage" is like
this:<a href="index.php?id=36&L=0">Startseite</a>

and the English version this way <a href="index.php?id=1&L=1">Home</a>

... and in this project is no page ID "1" !! So by klicking "Home" i got an
error.

setup for the menu:

marks.NAVIGATION = HMENU

marks.NAVIGATION {

special = directory

special.value = 28 #(Root-page)

1 = TMENU

1.NO = 1

1.NO.ATagParams = class="Navigation"

1.NO.linkWrap = |

}

can anyone help me with this?

I wanted the link look like this: <a href="index.php?id=36&L=1">Home</a>

Thanks a lot