[Typo3] How to monitor the frequency a file is downloaded by users?

Tracy Li angleph8 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 02:05:48 CEST 2005

Dear all,

I am using the "MIT Download" extension to organize the download file lists and access to all the technical documents and trial softwares on our company's website built upon TYPO3. I've installed some Web STATS extensions, such as VTS and AWSTATS, but none of them provide the information regarding how many times a particular document or software has been downloaded by users. Did a quick search in TER and the only thing close is "b.it Linkcounter". Not sure whether it does the job for me. Any advice?

Thanks,
Tracy