[Typo3] How to create a forum?

Zach Davis zach at castironcoding.com
Tue Aug 23 01:30:32 CEST 2005

For what it's worth, I've been working on an add-on extension to the
forum that can be used to display posts on the front page (or any page,
for that matter) of a site. The PHP part is done; I just need to finish
the HTML templates. I'm going to try to find some time to wrap it up
this weekend or next week and I'll upload it to the TER.

Zach