[Typo3] Aliaspro and rewrite

elfriede heilmeier elfriede.heilmeier at urz.uni-bamberg.de
Mon Aug 22 09:47:47 CEST 2005

Hello,
I installed the extension aliaspro on our server(Apache,typo3,templavoila) and inserted
config.simulateStaticDocuments=1
config.simulateStaticDocuments_aliasPro=1
into the setup-part of the template.

If I only insert
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(fileadmin|media|misc|t3lib|tslib|typo3|typo3conf|typo3temp|uplo
ads)/ %{REQUEST_FILENAME} [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule .* /index.php

to httpd.conf I can´t get into the BE. Writing
http://my.domain.de/typo3/index.php I get into the BE.

Because of that I inserted
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
to the upper rewrite-rules to get into the BE in the usual way.

With this configuration pages like
http://my.domain.de/urz work.
In the field "extended alias" of the pageheader there is only "/urz".
("/urz/index.html" in the field "extended alias" doesn´t work.)

Pages like http://my.domain.de/urz/server/unix are found, but the components
of the page aren´t located correct. They are at the left border of the browser window.

Because all pages use CSS, I thought that the .css-files aren´t found.
But that isn´t the case. There are no lines in error.log because of that.

What have I to do to get pages like "my.domain.de/urz/server/unix" shown in a correct way?
Does anybody have an hint?

Thanks in advance!
Elfriede