[Typo3] Better Login Box

Anders Tillebeck at at novomatrix.dk
Fri Aug 19 15:22:56 CEST 2005

Great.

But I assume the is one error in Davids post. The plugin to be used
should be newloginbox in both lines and not the tx_aerotea in the second
line... I only use the newloginbox and this TS works for me:

## better login box [start]
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.userStorage = 123
lib.myLogin < plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1
## better login box [end]

BR. Anders Tillebeck