[Typo3] Better Login Box

David dharnig at surf-sun.com
Wed Aug 3 06:02:46 CEST 2005

Ok for the login box I used the following TS in my template setup

## better login box [start]
plugin.tx_newloginbox_pi1.userStorage = 123

lib.myLogin < plugin.tx_arotealoginbox_pi1

## better login box [end]

I of course set up the lib.myLogin through TV as Adrien stated in his step 1

Now as far as duplicating a content element I used Adrien's step 2 but I had to use pidInList instead of uidInList.

I made a page not in menu page and just put that one content element on that page and set the pidInList to that page id. Before I was trying to set it to the Content ID (tt_content id)

Hope that might help others.

- David (dharnig)