[Typo3] random content

Markus Bucher typo3 at bedv.de
Fri Aug 19 13:29:18 CEST 2005

> Do you mean something else as the random image extension?

Yes. In my extension, content is being changed, not just Images. Content
defined with pid is changing as a php-random-script is producing different
pid-Numbers, which are going to be the reference for display.

I have a sysFolder with 9 Pages containing different content in the
border-part. On my hp i assign the border like this:

marks.BORDER < styles.content.getBorder
marks.BORDER.select.pidInList = [pid which should be displayed]

works fine when I assign a static pid. But when I try to bind this [pid]
with my random_pid.php-Script I fail.

How can I assign the output of the script to the [pid] of pidInList?

Regards,

Markus Bucher