[Typo3] Using your CSS in a menu

Ygomel ygomel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:47:13 CEST 2005

I am working on my first typo3 template. My code looks like this:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {
    content = FILE
    content.file = fileadmin/templates/main/index.html
    relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/main/
}

temp.CAT = HMENU
temp.CAT.1 = TMENU
temp.CAT.1 {
    NO.allWrap = <div class="NormalText"> | </div>
}

temp.mainTemplate = TEMPLATE
temp.mainTemplate {
    template =< plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1
    subparts.CAT <  temp.CAT
}

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.config.disableAllHeaderCode=1
page.10 < temp.mainTemplate

The problem is on my menu. The HTML output I get for each menu item is:
onfocus="blurLink(this);">Menu Item</a></div>

This means that the style NormalText is not apllied because the
default link style is.

What am I doing wrong?
Thank you