[Typo3] Using your CSS in a menu

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:51:35 CEST 2005

I don't know the exact syntax, but you are looking for something called
ATagParams. You can look it up in the TSRef. I think you can use it like
this:

temp.CAT.1 {
	[...]
	NO.ATagParams = class="NormalText"
}

Sorry I don't have enough time to look it up for you, but I hope I pointed
you in the right direction.

Christoph