[Typo3] How to configure RTE to have plain lists and no paragraphs?

Bernhard Wenzel amorphous at gmx.net
Thu Aug 18 20:04:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

spent a whole day figuring out how to configure the RTE but without
success :-( ....

I'd like to have a RTE that makes only very basic transformations:
transforming lists and when I enter return it should add a <br/>
Also, it should add no <p>-tags whatsoever

I found a workaround: To add new content, I choose first content type
"text" and enter my text in the RTE. When I'm finished, I change the
type to "html" and the rich text gets transformed to the result I need...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks