[Typo3] New guy here - News site suggestions?

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Aug 18 18:18:59 CEST 2005

  >> If I press the button to read the whole news article, in the page I
>> get the article, the user comments and a form for registered users to
>> comment.
>

> Sounds to me, please correct me guys when i´m wrong at this point, like
> for this part you´ll have to write a basic extension , shouldn´t be too
> comlplicated..

Sounds to me like you're going for some blog-like functionality.  Ingo
Renner has been working on an extension called Typo3 Is More Than A Blog
(TIMTAB) that ties commenting and news together among other things.  Its
still under development, but you can find it at
http://www.ingo-renner.com/index.php?id=11 or check it out from the
typo3xdev project at Sourceforge.

Hope that helps :)

jeff