[Typo3] Disable "Delete" for Records in Backend?

redacted user t.keller at itcampus.de
Thu Aug 18 16:06:23 CEST 2005

Peter Klein schrieb:
>> [woops... fullquote]
> Hi Thomas. In the USER TSConfig you can set something like this:
> # Hide the delete button for all elements
> options.disableDelete = 1
> # Hide the delete button, but only for tt_content elements
> options.disableDelete = 0
> options.disableDelete.tt_content = 1
> Maybe you can set it for your custom table too?
> (Not sure if it disables ALL ways to delete content, as TYPO3 often has
> several ways to do the same thing..)

Hrm... I put this into my ext_typoscript_editorcfg.txt without success.
I'm not too familiar with the whole TS things so I don't know where else
I should place that. Also, IMHO TS is used in the frontend, not in the
backend, if not, where do I configure TS for the backend?

Thomas.

--
itCampus Software- und Systemhaus GmbH
Leipzig - Halle - Wittenberg