[Typo3] standard or advanced page type

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Wed Aug 17 09:24:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

> is there a difference in the page presentation of standard and advanced page
> type? As far as I can tell I just have some more attributes like keywords.

well, you answered it allready for yourself. ;)

On Advanced Pages, you can add additional data. Eg. Keywords get
displayed in the META-Tags-Section (not visible). And Files can be
accecced via TypoScript (search the archive).

Bottom line is: if you fill these additional fields, they will or can
displayed in some way. If you do not fill them, they will not affect the
presentation.

Quoting the help text:
'Standard' and 'Advanced' types are regular webpages, just differing in
the number of options.

Regards,

Christian