[Typo3] Problem to display the "field = title" on my page

a.lim funkycms at axidea.fr
Tue Aug 16 13:51:18 CEST 2005

Hi y'all !!

I got a little problem to display the title of my page. I got a <span> tag
that I mapped as an cObject. This <span> is used to allow me to change
dynamically the <legend> tag of a <fieldset> section tag. What I wanna do is
to put the name of the page I view as the legend of my fieldset. The
fieldset the container for my content. For info, I got a <div> tag mapped as
content element.

This is the code I wrote:

lib.fieldset = TEXT

lib.fieldset {

   field = title

   wrap = <span class="title"> | </span>

}

The problem is that nothing is displayed. Otherwise I can display the title
if I add this code

Page.5 = TEXT

Page.5 < lib.fieldset.

But the title is displayed on the left corner of the page. This is not what
I wanna do. If someone could help me or give me a hint, it would be cool.

Thanks in advance,

Adam LIM