[Typo3] "override.cObject" hides "insert records" Content - please help!

Reinhard Müller reinhard.mueller at mrc.co.at
Fri Aug 12 18:28:17 CEST 2005

Hi T3er's,

I implemented a 2 columns solution as described in my T3-Book, with automatic table columns definition if right content is provided.

To generate the whole content (normal & right column) i use the following statement:

temp.content = COA
temp.content {
  10 < styles.content.get
}

temp.right < styles.content.getRight

temp.right.stdWrap {
    required = 1
    innerWrap = <td width="150" valign="top">| </td>

    preCObject < temp.content
    preCObject.wrap = <td width="450" valign="top">| </td>

}

temp.content.stdWrap.override.cObject < temp.right

The Problem is that "Insert Records" Content will not be displayed anymore in the "normal" Column of the page.

Does anybody have experience with such a problem?

Reinhard