[Typo3] RealURL problem with treelevel > 1

Jan Roehrich jan.roehrich at iao.fraunhofer.de
Fri Aug 12 18:20:33 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have a multi domain site working without RealURL.
Now I want to make RealURL work.

Therefor I'm trying to first apply RealURL setting to one of the domains.
This works great in tree level but when I try to access a second level
page allways the rootpage is displayed.

My tree structure is as follows:

root
->domain1
  ->page1
    ->level2
  ->page2
->domain2

When I try to access the page named level2 the page domain1 is displayed.
On page1 a link to level2 is displayed. It is '/page1/level2.html'.
Any ideas?

My RealURL config is as follows:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
        'init' => array(
                'enableCHashCache' => 0,
                'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 0,
                'enableUrlEncodeHash' => 0,
                'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile'
        ),
        'rewrite' => array(
        ),
        'preVars' => array(
                array (
                        'GETvar' => 'L',
                        'valueMap' => array (
                                'en' => '1',
                                'de' => '0'
                        ),
                        'noMatch' => 'bypass'
                )
        ),
        'pagePath' => array(
                'type' => 'user',
                'userFunc' => 'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php
:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
                'spaceCharacter' => '_',
                'languageGetVar' => 'L',
                'expireDays' => 3,