[Typo3] curved text in navigation-menu

christian reiter cr at n-o-s-p-a-m-cxd.de
Fri Aug 12 16:01:14 CEST 2005

Hi,

If the characters need to be individually rotated at different angles, is
this maybe something that could be done fluidly with vector-based characters
in flash? So, for instance, you could have a flash that reads an XML file
containg your menu structure  and renders it as curved text, and the XML
structure is created dynamically by typo3.  This should be possible, just do
a search for "xml flash" in the Extension repository and you will find a
list of extensions dealing with this in one way or another.

Greetings, Christian